WordPress Locator Map Plugin - FAQ
- Q: How can I use the interactive map?
- Q: What versions of WordPress are supported?
- Q: How can I install interactive map into my WordPress website?
- Q: How can I embed this map on the website page?
- Q: What about mobile visitors of my website? Will they see these maps?
- Q: Can interactive map be responsive if I use a responsive WordPress template?
- Q: Can I embed the interactive map into WordPress widget?
- Q: How can I customize this map?
Q: How can I use the interactive map?
A: Interactive map is one of the best ways to improve the website usability and navigation. You can use it on websites with different subjects: real-estate, corporate websites with large department structure, and so on.
Q: What versions of WordPress are supported?
A: Our interactive maps support WordPress versions 3.3 – 4.1 and above.
Q: How can I install interactive map into my WordPress website?
A: Our interactive maps for WordPress powered websites are supplied in the form of plugins. You can install the map into your website in two ways:
- By uploading the .zip file with the plugin into your WordPress directory manually (through WordPress administrator console), with further installation and activation of the plugin;
- By uploading the unpacked .zip file into your WordPress directory via FTP.
Note: to install any WordPress plugin you need the administrative privileges for your website.
For additional information see our "step-by-step manual".
Q: How can I embed this map on the website page?
A: You can embed the interactive map into the single page or post of your WordPress website with a shortcode.
Q: What about mobile visitors of my website? Will they see these maps?
A: Our interactive maps are fully compatible with all modern mobile devices on Android/iOS so you will not worry about your “mobile” website visitors. Also our interactive maps work with all modern browsers.
Q: Can interactive map be responsive if I use a responsive WordPress template?
A: Of course, it can be responsive.
Q: Can I embed the interactive map into WordPress widget?
A: Yes, our interactive maps can be embedded into a WordPress widget with the same shortcode as for pages and posts.
Q: How can I customize this map?
A: All customization operations for WordPress maps can be made in WordPress administrator console. Note that you need to have administrator privileges to customize the map.